Strategic Marketing And Tactical Implementation
Taking a company's Marketing and Advertising to the next level requires a great deal of planning and forethought. Breaking onto the business scene and devouring the market share require planning precision and focus. Marketing Strategies Team produces these results by implementing an overall strategy to take over the lion's share of any business industry. Our full service approach starts with
- Strategic Message Formulation - This process begins with a series of interviews between us and a few of your key staff members. The object of these interviews is essentially to pummel you to find out specifically what it is that makes you better than the competition. Once we analyze the information we've gained the interviews, we outline a strategy based on what we think should be the basis for your Marketing Strategy. After those two pieces are in place, we take the final step in the Strategic Message Formulation which is to conduct customer surveys. We want to find out what clients think about your company and solicit any thoughts that they may have regarding what makes your company the only choice to do business with.
- Lead generation - Marketing Strategies Team will create the content for all lead generators such as radio ads, newspaper ads, magazine ads, etc, and methodically follow-up on the results that each piece is pulling. Through this follow up process we are able to mix and match the lead generators that pull the best results so you can be sure that every dollar that you spend in advertising is making you a favorable return on investment.
- Point of Sale - Once the Strategic Message is formulated and the Lead Generators are in place, we will develop any appropriate Point-Of-Sale materials needed to assist your sales staff at the appropriate points in the sales process. These Point-Of-Sale materials include pieces such as in store signage, brochures, checklists, reports, and any other materials that might be needed in your specific situation.
- Follow-Up - One of the most crucial points to the Strategic Marketing Plan is the Follow-Up implementation. Our Marketing Plan will include a turn key follow-up system to consistently keep you in tune with and in front of your client base. The follow-up pieces would consist of a combination of emails, postcards, and whatever other medium would be appropriate for your structure.
- Maximization Strategies - This is the best part. Maximization Strategies are usually some of the least expensive and most profitable aspects of the overall Marketing Strategy. These strategies are designed to leverage your existing assets to both increase your average sale amount and increase the number of buyers who wouldn't normally purchase your product. These Maximization Strategies include things such as a pro-active referral system, endorsements, joint ventures, club memberships, and any other applicable strategies that will increase your selling options
Monopolize Your Marketplace, MYM, Monopolize, Your Marketplace, Richard Harshaw, Advertising, Y2marketing, MYMonline, MYM, New Rules of Marketing, Marketing Strategies Team, Email List, brand builders, marketing agency, fulfillment, postcards advertising, small business marketing, small business growth, newsletter, business plan, marketing, professional, rules, consultant for y2marketing, Rich Media Marketing, Better Contractor Than You, Brochures On CD, Brochures On DVD, Contractor Marketing,